With the worlds eyes set on Britain for 2012, the Queens Diamond Jubilee is fast approaching. We have put together a collaboration of ideas that will help you celebrate this historical occasion in a memorable fashion.
A Diamond Reception
To commemorate these honourable 60 years on the throne we have combined diamonds,
Champagne and glamour to give you a high end sophisticated night.
What Happens? Real Diamonds?
For an event of 50 guests we would provide:
- 1 or 2 brilliant cut Diamond (value RRP £1000 each) with official certification
- 1 or 2 luxury presentation case
- 50 fake crystal brilliant Diamonds in line to real Diamonds
- 50 luxury pouches ( for cards & crystal diamonds)
- 50 Branded silky ribbons with client logo/ Diamond experience
- 50 branded luxury cards “we hope you have enjoyed your experience” with client logo
- 1-2 Hostess to manage/co-ordinate, circulate and inform on the reception to all guests
- 1 qualified Diamond Inspector (with tools/presentation table/ props, formal dress)
- 1 Diamond Reception on-site manager to run and cor-ordinate your event
- Elegant dressed table/enhanced experience in line to ‘diamond’ concept.
One recent client described it as ” it was a great success, the team were great, looked great, and I think both winners were very chuffed with their prize. I’m sure I will be in touch next year for more of the same.”
When we were approached by a leading international Concierge company to design a 40th birthday party to a brief including Hollywood, West Ham Football club, Saturday Night Fever and Eastenders We knew this was our kind of party.
Located at Londons historic Shoreditch Town Hall with the threat of snow ever looming we set to work. Our first mission was to create a a Tinseltown spectacle by illuminating the facade of the grand town hall in the Claret and Blue of the clients beloved West Ham with the obligitory red carpet along the entrance corridor edged with searing spotlight beams and walls bathed in claret and blue.
Our next challenge was to re create the Queen Vic pub with the (emphisis on the tacky factor) in the Grand Victorian council chamber with the style and flare we are famous for here at Partridge. Our prop goblins and production team sprung into action and produced a party setting befitting some of Walford’s greatest celebrations. With retro arcade classics, one arm bandits, a fully stocked bar, Queen Victoria figure head and pub sign above the door, even an oscar winning film director was fooled into thinking the bar was part of the original building.
Entertainment was supplied by Gold radios Tony Dibbin in the secret disco room which was unveiled halfway through the night with a huge ghetto blaster dj booth, light up dance floor, colourchanging furniture and a disco themed photo-booth to ensure the guests left with a lasting reminder of their evening.
Heres what our clients said.
I know we have said it before – maybe even too many times – but also from me one last MASSIVE THANK YOU for everything. You have been simply sublime.
You were magnificent – Many thanks.